ADGA Registered French Alpine Dariy Goats

Marshall, NC, United States
Hay Pritty Alpines is located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. It all started 5 years ago with the purchace of our first three french alpine dariy goats and the rest is a story in telling.....Our email is hayprittyalpines@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our babies have finally arrived after a couple of sleepless weeks.
I will post pictures of kids that will be for sale by the end of the week.
5 out of my 11 does have kidded, so I will continue to post pictures as the kids are born.

Happy kidding

2 comments:

  1. I want a baby goat! I don't think I'm allowed, however :)

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you, perhaps, have for sale any older momma goats in milk that y'all are looking to retire? I am looking for one or two for my little farmstead, and I would like for them to be already milking.

    Thanks!
    bnteasley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Brankton Kito Helana

Brankton Kito Helana
Helana is a beautiful yearling doe. She has received 1xGCH, 1st in class x 2

Resting in the barn

Resting in the barn